Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas just passed and New Year's is coming up. I accomplished nothing this year but 2010 will be my happiest and most peaceful year, I'll make sure of it. I'm not going to care too much about boys and I'm going to focus more on my writing because I paid little to no attention to it this year. This year has been filled with nothing but worry and heartache. 2010 will be nothing of the sort.


Here's my battle face. Bring it on, 2010.


Anyways, here's a list of what I've learned this year:
1. Distance is nothing. Literally nothing.
2. Chill out and take a breath.
3. Don't hate.
4. Whatever you do, don't pop your pimples.
5. Don't waste your time being with people you don't even like.
6. Time heals everything.
7. Seeing the person you like, like someone else, is the worst most gut-wrenching feeling on this planet.

8. Don't play Farmville.
9.
You aren't going to gain and maintain very many friends by talking behind everyone's back. Be nice.
10. Give
11. Compliment someone every chance you get. You won't have anything to lose, I promise you.
12. Be yourself and if people can't accept that then fuck them.
12. Always forgive.
13. Don't even think about crying over someone who cheated on you.
14. Laughing truly is the best medicine.
15. If you like someone, tell them right when you feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment