Monday, November 22, 2010

I hung out with Ulysses today. We went to eat Japanese like we always do whenever we get together. He was in a good mood. I had a lot of fun with him because I hadn't seen him in so long and I missed him very much. He picked me up after school when my parents were still not home. I called my parents and let them know where I was, but they still chose to threaten to kick me out of the house when I got home. I think it's so fucking stupid and unreasonable how they just cannot understand that they should trust me and my choice of friends. I am so fucking frustrated and angry. It doesn't help that Daniel is arguing with my mom downstairs and I can hear every word of it because the screams are just getting louder and louder. I have so much anger in me right now, not from today, but from everything that has built up until today. I always unload everything on my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment